Embedded Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brightway (on behalf of our customer) active
View all jobs Embedded Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Brightway is a company specialized in recruitment, training and management consultancy. Present for more than 14 years on the market, we have successfully completed over 300 projects and contributed to the development of over 20,000 participants. Brightway specialists have developed a set of psychometric tools useful in the recruitment process that identify the degree of matching with the role within the organization. We aim to identify precisely the roles our partners need and to offer complete solutions to recruit the right people with the organization and the role.Requirements
Our customer is a global technology company that enables mission-critical mobile connectivity through wireless applications, antenna systems, components and solutions that protect electronics from electromagnetic interference and heat. Connected Vehicle Solution division develops unique combination of “smart” antennas and in-vehicle capabilities that enable 5G, LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and satellite communications; full telematics features; consumer electronic device integration; over-the-air software updates for vehicles; in-vehicle data streaming; USB hub; wireless in-vehicle charging and other connected car benefits that enhance safety and the driving experience.
Requirements for Embedded Software Engineer:
• Defines software project scope, deliverables and team requirements.
• Experience in firmware/software development for embedded systems with expertise in C, C++ programming and scripting languages. Experience in working with NXP i.MX family of processors & BSP is a plus.
• Experience in device driver software development.
• Experience in RTOS, Linux OS, AGL is a plus.
• Automotive systems experience.
• Good analytical and communication skills in English.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science or a closely related field.
• 5+ years of experience in software and/or firmware development for MCU based embedded systems.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, self-motivated, able to adapt in a dynamic environment, able to efficiently communicate with other team members across the organization and pro-active in finding new ways to improve workflows and work procedures.
• Investigate technical solutions for automotive industry.
• Define system architecture & concepts for new vehicle connectivity platforms.
• Design and develop software/firmware for next generation vehicle connectivity platforms.
• Provide technical support to internal teams and customers to debug and resolve software issues.
*Enjoy a competitive benefits package;
*Work with great technologies, products and colleagues;
*Gain experience working in a multi-national environment;
*Be a part of a robust career development program;
*Work while having fun.