Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Middleware Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
Contact us, if you think you’re good at:
● Web services, API, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XSD, XML
● IBM BPM
● WebSphere MQ
Even better, if this sound familiar:
● WebSphere Application Server
● WebSphere Portal
● Oracle, DB2
● AIX, Linux
Important, but not critical:
● Technical field graduate (Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems)
● Experience as an IBM BPM and MQ system administrator with proficiency in the management and optimization / service and support.
● Be familiar with problem troubleshooting, response, escalation, report and consolidation
● Experience in complex, large-scale IT system operation delivery and support
● Some Technical Certifications will be awesome!
Daily you do some of these:
● Assist in the definition of middleware architecture and design specifications;
● Work with IT vendors to install, configure, maintain, and upgrade our middleware infrastructure and related applications;
● Provide support in functionality and acceptance testing during the implementation of middleware applications and platforms;
● Ensure excellent performance of the organization’s middleware applications and platforms
● Regularly monitor and reconcile the performance of the middleware platforms to pre-defined performance thresholds and take appropriate actions where required
● Perform regular backup check, and validate integrity of the systems/platforms
● Perform various scripting for automation
● Investigate and resolve incidents/ requests relating to middleware platforms, and escalate irresolvable faults/ issues to relevant vendors/ suppliers where appropriate
● Provide support in application development troubleshooting
● Ensure availability of accurate documentation of standards, guidelines and procedures for effectively managing and maintaining the middleware platforms
● Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports
● Implement and support audit and compliance regulations as per requirements
● Lead projects from the technical point of view
● Participate in Change and Capacity Management for the designated platforms
Just about you:
● Focus on quality of own work
● Excellent communication skills and team player
● Open-minded and flexible
● Hard Worker and Passionate