This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Korn Ferry Hay Group active
View all jobs HR Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Korn Ferry (KF) is the preeminent global people and organizational advisory firm. We help leaders, organizations and societies succeed by releasing the full power and potential of people. Our nearly 7,000 colleagues deliver services through our Executive Search, Hay Group and Futurestep divisions.
Korn Ferry Hay Group - Products offers its clients a broad range of professional HR tools. These HR tools are high-quality, standardized, online, at competitive prices; they enable HR professionals and line managers to support and develop HR processes in line with the business strategy.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills; particularly Excel and Powerpoint
• Ability to hold informed and credible discussions with clients and consultants at all levels articulating how Korn Ferry Hay Group can help address the client’s issues
• Able to proactively and effectively manage own time
• Interpersonal skills and professional, credible and confident style
• Strong team player with an adaptable and flexible approach
• General understanding of the market and professional services industry
• Fluency in English
• Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Economics
• Minimum 1-2 years of work experience (advantage: background in Customer Service, HR, jobs requiring direct interaction with clients, numerical and/or analytical skills)
Will offer support in running the Korn Ferry Annual Salary Survey and interact with clients in order to solve their requests related to Pay and Benefits or Talent and Engagement projects.
Where leading on a project or account, has ultimate responsibility for the success of the project and/or the quality of deliverables. This includes the following activities:
• Serve as main daily contact for the client regarding the planning, progress and completion of projects or other focused client requests
• Work with and guide the client to produce required deliverables
• Confirm, clarify and manage the scope of client projects / requests
• Set up and manage project plans, with detailed timelines and clear accountabilities
• Work with any other members of the internal project team, including the data processing team
• Manage and communicate risks
• Prepare and communicate lessons learned documentation, following project debrief
Where supporting on projects, has responsibility for tasks and project elements assigned to them. This includes:
• Clarifying requirements with the lead project manager
• Keeping the project team fully updated on tasks and project elements within remit
• Ensuring the correct quality procedures are followed
• Bringing risks, issues or opportunities to the attention of the lead project manager
• Updating all project documentation where applicable
The Korn Ferry Hay Group Products department provides HR consulting services and tools for organizations to support their employees throughout their career life cycle. We provide compensation data and rewards strategy, talent management services, employee engagement and work design consulting.