Korn Ferry (KF) is the preeminent global people and organizational advisory firm. We help leaders, organizations and societies succeed by releasing the full power and potential of people. Our nearly 7,000 colleagues deliver services through our Executive Search, Hay Group and Futurestep divisions.
Korn Ferry Hay Group - Products offers its clients a broad range of professional HR tools. These HR tools are high-quality, standardized, online, at competitive prices; they enable HR professionals and line managers to support and develop HR processes in line with the business strategy.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills; particularly Excel and Powerpoint
• Ability to hold informed and credible discussions with clients and consultants at all levels articulating how Korn Ferry Hay Group can help address the client’s issues
• Able to proactively and effectively manage own time
• Interpersonal skills and professional, credible and confident style
• Strong team player with an adaptable and flexible approach
• General understanding of the market and professional services industry
• Fluency in English
• Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Economics
• Minimum 1-2 years of work experience (advantage: background in Customer Service, HR, jobs requiring direct interaction with clients, numerical and/or analytical skills)
Will offer support in running the Korn Ferry Annual Salary Survey and interact with clients in order to solve their requests related to Pay and Benefits or Talent and Engagement projects.
This includes the following activities:
• Serving as main daily contact for the clients regarding the planning, progress and completion of projects or other focused client requests
• Offering client support on using and interpreting Pay data
• Clarifying requirements with lead project manager and peers, when involved in bigger projects
• Working with data processing team to ensure the correct products are delivered to clients on time
• Prepare and communicate end-of-project documentation, following Engagement surveys or Reward benchmark projects
• Keeping track of multiple tasks and projects
• Working with the data processing team to ensure the correct quality procedures are followed during salary survey data collection period, data cleaning and data processing
• Updating internal documentation where applicable
The Korn Ferry Hay Group Products department provides HR consulting services and tools for organizations to support their employees throughout their career life cycle. We provide compensation data and rewards strategy, talent management services, employee engagement and work design consulting.