Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• High school graduation
• Excellent writing, editing and computerized data production skills
• Sufficient technical knowledge to evaluate written materials for clarity and accuracy
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work as a team member with minimal supervision
• Solid written and oral communication skills
• Ability to organize details, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Adobe Acrobat
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Be responsible for preparation of materials from draft and raw input
• Types and edits a variety of material, which may contain technical or specialized terminology
• Compiles and prepares data or reports from a variety of sources in accordance with specific instructions or procedures
• Liaising with internal counterparties to locate and finalize documentation
• Circulate drafted materials for approval
• Update documents, perform periodic documentation review, and maintains document models
• reviews documents for accuracy and completeness
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Maintains records relating to preparation of supporting documentation
• Organize and maintain shared folders and files
• Scan original documents, Verify the scanned copies of the documents are legible and correctly labeled
• Store and correctly label the electronic file on network
• We pride ourselves with a wide range of benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way - we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week
• Since we value health, you’ll have access to private medical system