ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients' development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
The Project Manager is responsible for the direct coordination, implementation and control of the projects, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the ALTEN Group.
- Preferably technical education background (Electric/Electronic, Mechanical Design or other related areas). Project management qualifications or relevant equivalents could be an advantage.
- Proven working experience in project management (min. 3 years)
- Excellent client-facing and diplomatic communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Forecasting capacity and potential needs anticipation
- Results oriented, decision making skills with the ability to balance conflicting needs
- Fluency in English (written and verbal communication)
Acting as a key partner, you’ll be covering the following functional and operational activities:
1. Directly involved in technical budget estimations and costs
- Validate the technical offers (Go/No Go)
- Create strategic plans to meet the needs of the Group
- Supervise a comprehensive project documentation for the technical offer proposals
- Estimate costs in terms of materials and human resources
2. Coordinate all internal resources for projects portfolios
- Analyze and validate the planning capacity (staffing/non staffing)
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Develop comprehensive project plans in order to stay aligned to the Group`s objectives and needs.
3. Team Management
- Ensure appropriate resource availability and allocation
- Delegate project tasks based on staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Directly coordinate Team-Leaders, Technical Referents and project responsible people.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company
- Friendly and challenging work environment
- Motivating salary package
- Meal tickets
- Health and Wellness