CRM Specialist - 103063
METRO Cash & Carry is championing Independent Business. As the leading international player in wholesale trade and the largest sales line of METRO, we’re passionate about helping over 20 million customers with 20 million different sets of challenges, ambitions and dreams. We’re more than just a supplier; we are trusted relationship builders who understand and anticipate our customers’ needs. And we bring unique food expertise, outstanding global insights and decades of experience to make sure they have the best products, services and technologies to succeed.Cerinte
We are looking for a professional with marketing background and in-depth data analysis knowledge.
A candidate for this role will have a strong competency in:
Microsoft Excel, SQL, any statistical tool (SPSS, R, SAS and Python) is considered an advantage, retail metric understanding, fundamental curiosity of data trends and must demonstrate innovative analysis to validate business opportunities.
METRO Cash & Carry România a fost lansată oficial în România în luna octombrie a anului 1996, prin deschiderea primului centru de distribuţie, în Bucureşti. Distribuţia naţională a magazinelor METRO România este următoarea: 5 centre în Bucureşti, câte 2 centre în Braşov, Constanţa, Timişoara şi câte un centru în fiecare din următoarele oraşe: Cluj, Bacău, Iaşi, Craiova, Baia Mare, Pitești, Galaţi, Ploieşti, Oradea, Sibiu, Suceava, Tg. Mureş, Arad, Deva, Satu Mare, Piatra Neamţ, Buzău, Târgovişte şi Turda. Informaţii suplimentare pe
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Build and execution of CRM campaigns via our marketing platform.
* Lead CRM reporting and overall performance on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis;
* Use knowledge gained through analysis to optimize and improve CRM initiatives
* Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention /reactivation and customer loyalty.
* Customer Journey Mapping analyzing touch points with the organization and maximizing commercial opportunities.
* Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
* Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
* Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
* Lead Generation and Lead Management
Desired Skills & Experience:
* Bachelor`s degree, post-graduate is nice to have;
* Minimum 3 years in similar position;
* English advanced;
* Absolute comfort with numbers and large volumes of data;
* Advanced skills Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SQL
* Statistical software’s like SPSS,R, SAS, Python nice to have
* Logical thinking ability, with problem-solving skills, detail-oriented, hands-on, meticulous
* Proactive in identifying issues and ownership to resolve them
* Ability to work independently and also function as a team player, in order to meet internal deadlines
* Capable of working in a dynamic environment, handling multiple projects, meeting deadlines, able to prioritize appropriately and respond to issues quickly and creatively with an open and positive attitude.