The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute has developed the first KPI Management Framework and it operates , the result of a research program dedicated to documenting and cataloging how KPIs are used in practice. It is an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
INTEGERPERFORM is the European arm of The KPI Institute, and it provides support at global level in research, training and advisory matters.
We expect you to:
• Have economic studies;
• Have 2+ years of experience in a similar position;
• Pay attention to details, to ensure the quality and the accuracy of the information;
• Be result oriented;
• Have good digital dexterity to introduce primary accounting documents in the accounting software (VILTECH, XERO, POWER BI);
• Possess excellent English skills;
• Have advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge;
• Be able to work individually, but also as part of a team;
• Be Flexible and able to multitask; can work within a fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions.
Your main responsibilities include:
• Financial accounting up to balance sheet level;
• Development of the financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow);
• Registration of accounting documents in the accounting programs;
• Developing financial reports;
• Calculation of salaries, payment of allowances and social contributions to the authorities;
• Preparation of payment statements;
• Preparation of employment contracts, decisions, termination etc;
• Registration of operations in Revisal.
• Young and enthusiastic working environment;
• Fixed salary proportional with the experience and knowledge;
• Meal tickets;
• Private medical health insurance;
• Flexible working hours.