Junior Tax compliance
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
- Graduates from Finance / Accounting
- Advanced English;
- Analytical thinking, organised, attention to details;
- Ability to work with large amount of information;
- High working speed;
- Good communication, easily getting adapted to different tasks and environments.
• Fixed Assets and General Ledger account reconciliations - Balance sheet reconciliation;
• Miscellaneous local taxes calculation and reporting - Environmental tax, cinema tax, lottery tax calculated;
• Tax declaration submission;
• Invoice checking - Performing random checks to ensure correctness of invoice layouts and various tax journals;
• Tax payment documents preparation, submission and tracking;
• Assisting Accounting Manager in Statutory reports output and submission;
• tax calculation and reporting based on VAT journals and local legislation;