Junior Graphic Designer
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks.
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 300 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
Right from the company’s outset, we realized that in order to break barriers and go beyond the industry ‘standard’, we needed both to retain what was key, but also to constantly challenge the status quo. Living by this principle, we saw an opportunity - to help our clients grow and define the future of financial services software rather than react to it. That’s why every year since, we have invested double the industry standard on Research & Development, taking us ahead to ensure we continue to innovate and inspire.
New ideas and new dreams give us the ability to go beyond our imagination. Loving what we do and being Inspire passionate about our work keeps us going even as circumstances change. The world is continuously growing and changing; adapting to what’s relevant while keeping pace with the future, moves us forward.
What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference.
Join our TEAM! Sema Park, Courtyard 1, Wing C, Ground Floor and Third Floor, Splaiul Independenței 319, București 060044, Romania +40 31 710 2264; www.temenos.com/careers
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated and innovative junior designer to join our specialist B2B graphic design team, to help take our brand to the next level. Your portfolio will need to demonstrate strong graphic design skills, but most importantly show creativity and innovation that will give glimpses of your potential to grow.
Working under the guidance of the senior design manager in Bucharest, the role will involve collaborating on, and developing a wide variety of customer-facing B2B content; in both the digital marketing and traditional print disciplines to support our many global marketing campaigns and activities.
This is a busy, fast paced role, so working with speed and accuracy is essential. Ideally, you’ll also have, and a high level of competency with Microsoft Office, especially Word and PowerPoint.
The successful candidate will have a recognised design qualification with at least 2 years’ experience working within a design team environment. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate, a good team player, willing to work hard and have a good sense of humour. Applicants should also be willing to travel.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Self-starter, motivated
• Graduated a design discipline
• Proven and demonstrative knowledge Adobe Creative Suite – especially:
• Proven and demonstrative knowledge of Microsoft Office – especially PowerPoint
• Able to prepare files for printing and digital, and demonstrate the differences
• Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
• Capable of meeting tight deadlines and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Attention to detail
• Strong desire to learn and grow
• Basic HTML skills
• Awareness of how SEO requirements are applied to design
• Experience in using SharePoint
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Collaborative working with the creative team on marketing and business projects
• Brainstorming and creative concepts
• Maintaining and updating existing content
• Ensuring adherence to brand guidelines and maintaining job catalogue and codes
• Design support for Website and Social Media (Banners, Infographics)
• Design support for Events (Stands, posters, pull-up banners)
• Preparing and branding PowerPoint presentations for Sales and Marketing
• Other ad hoc tasks as may be necessary to help support the overall team strategy
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio.