IT Support Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs WNS Global Services active
View all jobs IT Support Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
• Strong German communication skills – Written & Oral
• Previous experience in handling a team of 6-10 members comprising of L1 and L2 experience on application support.
• Good understanding of ITIL process
• Strong knowledge and work experience on .Net & MS-SQL/ Informix based applications. Additional experience in Lotus Notes and Java would be a plus
• Experience of escalation management
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with customer stakeholders.
• Provide technical leadership to a team of L1/L2 support resources based in Bucharest, working for a German conglomerate.
• Manage and own the incident/problem management process for the customer and support the end users on Queries, Tickets and Application issues / bugs.
• Contribute to the planning of application release management and configuration change management process
• Identify service improvements opportunities and interface with client managers to improvise on the service delivery and management.
• Interact with client internal technical teams (L3) and external vendors to troubleshoot and resolve complex application related problems
You will enjoy:
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses). Dedicated buddy training
• Bonuses for your results
• Employee referral bonuses
• Medical coverage for you and a dear one
• Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries and fruits, to keep you energized
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies