Internship, Proposal Engineer with Spanish - 9 months - Emerson
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Internship, Proposal Engineer with Spanish - 9 months - Emerson active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
The Proposal Intern is responsible for the timely delivery of accurate quotations based on customer specifications.
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge of Process Systems and Solutions (PSS) and other Business Units products and Industry applications;
- Analyze customers RFQ (Request for Quote) for products and services proposals, raise and resolve any queries;
- Prepare quotations for Long Term Service Agreements;
- Prepare the bill of materials and services in the estimation tool;
- Responsible for the generation of a proposal document (technical and commercial) based on a specific proposal template;
- Collaborate, communicate and align activities with the local European PSS sales teams and Integrated Solutions Center Cluj departments to understand customer needs and requirements;
- Work with the European PSS sales team to issue several proposals in parallel;
- Follow the correct working methods, procedures, tools;
- Adhere to Emerson Automation Solution Ethical values at all time.
- English and Spanish language upper intermediate (written and spoken);
- Knowledge of a second European language is considered an advantage;
- University studies in an Engineering discipline (graduated or ongoing); preferred: Automation, Electrical, Telecoms, Chemical;
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.