Internship, Sales Support Engineer - Emerson
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Internship, Sales Support Engineer - Emerson active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
This position offers quotations support for Emerson locations across Europe and ensures requests are handled at a high quality, accurately and in time.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review the Request for Quote (RFQ) received from Emerson locations across Europe
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements
- Size and select the products according to requirements and application
- Select the appropriate technical documentation
- Specify a delivery time for the selected products
- Provide general support for sales offices and local engineers
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of products and applications
- Draw-up specific activity reports
- University degree in Engineering (Process Engineering);
- Languages: English-advanced level, German- Medium Level
- PC skills: MS Office, Internet
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.