This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hewlett Packard Enterprise active
View all jobs Java Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are currently looking for a passionate Java Engineer. This is a hands-on engineering position that requires expert level proficiency in Java development technologies including back end frameworks, front end scripting and libraries, and code management and deployment. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about front end coding as well as back end coding and be familiar with the latest trends in modern web development.
Java Engineer responsibilities:
- Analysis for new functionalities /software changes: functional use cases and requirements, providing estimations
- Design, development, unit testing of new functionalities and hot-fixes solving production incidents (maintenance)
- Release management
- Support in acceptance phase, support for issues
- Software development is performed using the SCRUM(Agile) methodology approach
- Communication with the project team and with the client.
What you will bring
- Solid know-how in the development, deployment and operation of Java enterprise applications. Broad knowledge of good software engineering practices using a variety of Java frameworks.
- Experience in software development with Java 1.8, Spring framework, Angular, Glassfish, git, maven, gradle.
- Other Java technologies you will be working with are Hazelcast, Grizzly, OSGi, Shoal GMS, Google Guava, Gson, Jooq, Primefaces, JSF.
- Oracle and Linux skills.
- Degree in computer science.
- An open-minded, solution-oriented and pleasant, team-capable personality.
- Very good English skills.
What you will do
- You will be shaping the next generation of telecom software platforms.
- You will be working on the consolidation of an established platform as well as on its further development.
- Your abstract, analytical, and systematic way of thinking will lead us forward.
- For the development of new features and the transformation of the old code you will write hands-on superior Java code and keep maintainability, operability and scalability always in mind.
- The automation of the development and operation processes are self-evident to you.
- You like to consistently ensure the autonomy of the services, to pay attention to loose coupling and high cohesion in the components.
- As a member of a team you will actively support hands-on the entire implementation cycle.
- Using your communication abilities you will lead constructive and solution-oriented discussions, in an Agile or Waterfall environment.