IT Level 2 Support
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Clear verbal and writing communication skills, ability to speak end user (non-technical) business language
• Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to diagnose & address application issues
• Ability to handle stressful situations and can multi-task
• Proactive, adaptive, independent and self-managing with proven capability to lead a project initiative
• Working with diverse, international team in multiple locations and cultures
• UNIX, PL SQL - basic expertise on SQL query, Table, package, procedure, functions etc including the ability to write queries
• English - advanced (read, write, speak)
Nice to Have Skills:
• Experience in development or support in business line
• ITIL best practices knowledge
• Knowledge on Network fundamentals
• Working knowledge on ticketing tools such as JIRA
• Understanding of Capital Markets concepts and business processes
• French language
• Provide daily support of the production environment and take ownership in managing and resolving issues and problems encountered, in a timely manner to ensure minimum disruption to internal and external clients
• Interact with various teams to ensure a stable production environment, including but not limited to end application users, application developers and business analysts
• Develop strong working relationships with the business and aligned application and infrastructure support teams to assist in support issue prioritization
• Perform timely escalation of critical production incidents and proactively identify patterns of recurring incidents to improve service stability
• Maintain documentation on issue corrective actions in-line with best practice to ensure knowledge accessibility and continuous learning amongst the team
• 2 shifts - 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM Paris (CET)