Internship, GDS Data Maintenance Administrator - Emerson
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Internship, GDS Data Maintenance Administrator - Emerson active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
Global Data Services is responsible for the maintenance of the JDE and Oracle Address Book for Global Emerson sites.
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for updating Customer, Supplier and Intercompany information on the JDE and Oracle Address Book for specified sites – This will include name and address details, Tax, Credit, Bank and Contact information among other elements
Additional responsibilities are to support Oracle projects with validating GDS data elements and as required support the reporting requirements within the team
- Accurate data entry onto the JDE and Oracle Address Book of Customer, Supplier and Intercompany information in accordance with the department’s Service Level Agreement.
- Validating company and address information using different sources/business tools
- The use of a web-based Request Forms
- The use of an Auto Upload system to add information automatically to JDE and Oracle
- Any other tasks required by Global Data Services
- Excellent comprehension of English (written and spoken)
- Proven understanding or Interest in Business, IT or Finance. Relevant education/project associated with one of these areas would be a distinct advantage
- Good experience of data base manipulation and good knowledge of Excel required.
- Speedy and accurate data entry
- Keen eye for detail
- Knowledge and understanding or appreciation of other European languages distinct advantage
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.