Paid Internship, Administrative Assistant (6 months) - Emerson
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Paid Internship, Administrative Assistant (6 months) - Emerson active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Paid Internship, Administrative Assistant (6 months)
The role will offer administrative support to the organization Commercial and Residential Business Center.
- Managing the logistics for internal events;
- Organizing visitors travel arrangements;
- Support and track employees' business trips;
- Support maintaining the visual communications;
- Set-up and maintain a group library;
- Track and report the participation to various meetings and events;
- Order office supplies;
- Offer the new joiners' kit and support the on-boarding of new colleagues;
- Prepare various ad-hoc reports;
- Translate documents from / into English.
- Experience with Ms. Office applications;
- Advanced English skills;
- Good planning skills, organized and structured mindset;
- Open and positive attitude;
- Strong work ethics.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.