Financial Analyst for Procurement
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile LeasePlan Shared Service Center Bucharest active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Analyst for Procurement active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries.
With over 50 years’ experience, our mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service – so our customers can focus on What's next for them. Across 32 countries, LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service.
LeasePlan Shared Service Center was founded in December 2017 in Bucharest, aiming to establish consistent harmonized processes, delivering customer excellence through a continuous improvement and ONE Team mindset.
• University Degree in Finance, Controlling or Business Administration/Mathematics
• 3+ years’ experience within roles with analytical focus (preferably Financial Planning & Analysis)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication skills (written and oral)
• Comfortable with large volumes of complex data
• Advanced computer literacy (MS Excel, SAP BO)
• Availability to travel (mostly to Luxembourg)
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Ability to lead group discussions
• Strong analytical skills
• Negotiation skills
• Business Acumen
• Innovative Creative thought process
• Sense of Urgency in day to day work
• Be the guardian of the International Agreements execution and modelling of financials for such contracts
• Deep dive into the large volumes of data to ensure that financial modelling of the International Bonuses is accurate and reliable
• Be the first point of contact for International Supplier contract reporting
• Execute and control process of International Contract management including actual, forecasts, annual plan
• Liaise with LeasePlan country Procurement teams to ensure the integrity of data and the model
• Enhance and scale existing tools, develop agile processes, design and implement new solutions
• Develop reporting and analysis to drive improvement of controllership of the models
• Participate in Procurement reporting processes as required