Online Communication Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile qpas active.
Vezi toate job-urile Online Communication Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
Nothing is impossible. Every person has its place. Our role is to bring them together, with dedication and responsibility. Through expertise and concrete tools, we make sure that we’ll find the right one for you. And we are doing so by personally knowing the candidates and the companies, evaluating them thoroughly and then searching what fits them best.Cerinte
We are looking for a creative person, with excellent communication and organization skills, who will be responsible for developing sales communication & recognition strategy and implement it on all channels (print, online, webcasts, conferences).
- Min 1 year of digital & social media communications or public relations with proven track record of success;
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in communications, public relations, journalism or advertising;
- Strong corporate communications and public relations writing style;
- Must communicate effectively and persuasively with all levels; demonstrated networking and influencing skills;
- Ability to handle multiple projects and demonstrated creativity, flexibility and proactive approach to work;
- Proficient MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Advanced in English.
- Develops strategy of sales communication and quarterly communication plans;
- Creative Direction & Copywriting for Sales Incentives Flyers;
- Develops videos and online applications to support the communication of Sales Incentives;
- Creates Branding Kits and gives branding directions to sales force on a quarterly basis (Division Sales Managers, Trainers, Zone Managers);
- Project Leader for Heart (branding, recognition, loyalty);
- Subject Matter Expert in Avon projects (marketing launches, Avon Online, ALM, GI3, etc.);
- Supervises printed materials such as prospecting flyers, invitations, inactive mailing;
- Supervises Recognition Events (Club meetings, Leadersâ€™ Conference, ZM Conference);
- Promotes successful Representatives and Leaders in Avon communication channels and media (videos, testimonials);
- Offers support for Training department (creates flyers, brochures, videos).
The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.