Junior in Tax department
Baker Tilly is a leading firm of Auditors, Accountants, Tax Consultants and Lawyers, which offers services of the highest standards to more than 3000 businesses operating both nationally and internationally.
We can meet the demands of our clients, always paying the highest attention to the quality of our services because it is well know that SERVICE IS OUR SUCCESS.
• BA or Master Student; Master degree in tax would be a plus;
• Outstanding individual with a good academic record, able to show how you've used your initiative and team-working skills before and at university and outside it
• Preferably with at least 1 year experience within a tax department
• Fluent in English and computer literate;
• Eager to develop your skills and knowledge.
As a Junior you will be treated pretty much as a tax consultant providing support to more senior team members on their day to day work. The projects you will be involved in will cover aspects such as:
• Advising clients in a range of different industries on indirect tax matters, particularly VAT;
• Writing and reviewing tax advice for the client;
• Assisting in delivering and monitoring multiple client engagements.
• Exposure to a wide range of work and clients (both domestic and international);
• Build your skills and your confidence by working alongside specialists;
• Access to the latest technology, tools, training and opportunities for progression;
• You’ll have a significant role for the team starting from day one.