Digital CRM & Data Executive
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco (Romania) Trading SRL active
View all jobs Digital CRM & Data Executive active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Requirements
BAT Romania is one of the 10 entities within the Southern Central Europe Area Cluster part of the British American Tobacco Group (BAT), one of the world's leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets.
Currently we are looking for a new colleague to join us as a Digital CRM & Data Executive, in our office in Bucharest.
As a Digital CRM & Data Executive in BAT Romania, you will be supporting all the business units by providing reports and data analysis.
We are looking for drive and passion to deliver great experiences in a high-paced environment, within a dynamic team that works across 10 markets. The focus of the position is to deliver data insights and provide highly customized reports based on business requirements.
• At least 2 years’ experience in an CRM or in a Data Executive role;
• Experience in building consumer paths and management of CRM platforms in Salesforce or Microsoft;
• Fluent Romanian and English (oral and written);
• Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Power-Point) with a focus on Excel;
• Strong analytical skills.
• Daily management of CRM platforms via two main streams:
• Business administration & development:
• Support with User management to enable BAU activities
• Data cleansing – engagement with different stream owners in order to maintain data quality within the system – Consumer records, order data, CRM objects
• Engagement and support of CRM manager with on-going development work – co-ordination and management of deliverables from the supplier
• Reporting and analytics:
• Consolidation of new business requirements regarding data/report types needed
• Creation and maintenance of new as well as existing report types and data sources
• Report and analyze brand performance in a clear, concise manner based on data
• Promote fact-based decision making through data-analysis, reporting and providing sound recommendations;