IT Service Desk with German and French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile e-value International active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Service Desk with German and French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Noi suntem E-VALUE INTERNATIONAL, o echipa tanara si prietenoasa, care isi sprijina colegii! Noi lucram, dar ne si distram! Vino sa vezi singur - te asteptam!
Iti oferim sanse reale sa iti dezvolti o cariera, asa cum am am facut-o cu cei peste 30 de Team Leader-I pe care ii avem deja.
Sprijinul si trainingul sunt permanente si o echipa de Training dedicata si entuziasta este tot timpul alaturi de tine.
Suntem parte din grupul OTE si Deutsche Telekom si oferim servicii excelente clientilor nostri, in industria telecom din Romania.
• Fluency in German and French (both written and verbal)
• Good General IT Knowledge
• Problem solver orientation
• Very good analytical skills
• Excellent communication and listening skills (both written and verbal)
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• Team player
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to multi-task
Nice to have skills:
• Proven IT education or 1 year job experience in customer support
• Proven remote support know-how
• Customer facing experience
• Telephone skills with good voice tone and pitch articulation and overall speech quality
• Customer focus
• Positive attitude
What to do:
• Providing initial remote technical software & hardware support to clients
• Consistently interacting with customer and supervisors to have the issue solved
• Analyzing problems/situations, understanding problem impact on client business
• Applying problem solving techniques
• Responding to client queries, providing timely resolutions to client issues
• Maintaining highest client satisfaction
• Maintaining positive client relationships even in severe and pressurized situations
• Logging all related activities for each customer query and handling client data securely
• Employing client ‘s standard support delivery methodologies and tools
• Performing in international software support delivery processes and environments
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
• Follow service desk procedures
• Performing problem management and end-to-end problem ownership
• Redirect problems to appropriate resource
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
• Stay current with system information , changes and updates
Working with latest technologies
Flexible work program;
Fixed base salary and attractive;
Real opportunities for promotion within the company.