Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Humangest Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Port Agent active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Import-Export active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Transporturi active pe Hipo.ro
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane. Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane. Humangest Group iti ofera solutii in gasirea unui loc de munca, atat in cadrul echipei noastre cat si in cadrul companiilor client.Cerinte
For our client, logistic company located in Turkey with branch in Constanta, we are looking to recruit a Port Agent to join their team.
As Port Agent you will be responsible for nominated vessels before, during and after its stay in port. This includes completing/issuing relevant documentation along with boarding vessels when required liaising with all parties.
- Graduated from University
- At least 3 year experience in shipping and port agency operational matters and also experience in freight forwarding
- Excellent English - both verbal and written
- High communication and negotiation skills
- Capacity to solve problems effectively, analytical thinking and decision making abilities
- Being self-motivated and a good team player
- Profiency MS-Office suites
- Driving licence, category B
- Flexible for travelling
- Arrange inward/outward procedure for vessels at port of Constanta
- Manage the operational activities of port agency and freight forwarding division of the group
- Communicate with customers
- Maintain good communication with Port Authorities
- Manage the operational process with the terminals and depots during vessel operations
- Preparing D/A, correspondence with owners/charters, preparing arrival and departure documents for the vessel
- Follow up with stevedores, shippers/receivers to ensure berthing & sailing out of vessels with maximum efficiency & minimum costs
- Documentation of all transaction for Customs
- Arranging of all documents in time to file with the port authorities during times of berthing & departure.
- Coordinating arrival/departures of all vessels with the appropriate authorities in the time required time frame
- Boarding the vessel with authorities on arrival and departure and ensuring all operations go smooth and that our clients are up to date with current status/schedule
- Creating the vessel schedule as per the customers instructions and requests
- Maintaining vessel's schedule and file as per our work instructions
- Working directly with Domestic / International clients and crew to coordinate vessel requirements
- Assisting to Crew needs, such as: Transport, EmbarkingDisembarking, medical attention and Immigration clearances
- Assisting with Vessel needs such as: Inspections, Provisions, Technical Issues and Documentation
- Ensuring the vessel follows all government guidelines while in port and files all necessary notifications to authorities
- Creating and negotiating costs for port calls while maintaining the best cost savings for our clients
- Email/ phone correspondence is key
- Competitive salary