This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TRANSEARCH INTERNATIONAL active
View all jobs HR Support active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
TRANSEARCH International is a member of the AESC, the leading professional body representing the global executive search community. As a member firm all of our offices are committed to maintaining the highest professional standards, including a commitment to providing, wherever possible, diverse candidate shortlists.Requirements
• Associate degree in HR-related field required (Bachelor’s would be a plus)
• 2 – 3 years’ related administrative experience
• Solid understanding of MS Office
• Good knowledge of English language
• German language will be a plus
• Oriented in problem solving
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Highly organized, flexible
• Results orientated
• Open, honest, reliable, accurate and passionate about the job
• Independent, structured working methods and ability to work in a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Drafting employment contracts, termination and additional papers
• Registering the documents for Revisal (starting with the second/ third month of activity)
• Supporting the recruitment activity – CV screenings, sending the CV to the speciality departments, programming interviews, conducting phone calls interviews
• Communicating with the accepted candidates – requesting the job application documents, tracking reference documents, occupational health programming
• Offering support for payroll – being responsible with giving the monthly attendance registry to the stores, supervising and controlling the timesheets, giving the timesheets to the payroll firm, etc.
• Preparing a monthly list for occupational health
• Preparing lists/reports
• Preparing monthly vouchers table and list reference company
The future HR Support will report directly to the HR Manager Romania.
Retail company, textile, just entered the Romanian market.