Project Management Traineeship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Project Management Traineeship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
Are you up for a 12 months challenge starting in February? Are you looking for a unique opportunity to work on innovative projects that will significantly enhance your experience in a corporate environment? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for an:
Project Management Intern
The candidate we are looking for should have the following skills/experience:
- Currently studying for his/her Master degree;
- Basic experience – small projects;
- Use surveys (Survey Monkey)
- Structure and analyze data using Excel;
- At ease with people interactions and adaptable;
- Good level of English;
- Strong attention to details;
- Good organization skills and the ability to meet deadlines;
- Help with survey implementation;
- Help with simple follow-up, invitations, materials;
- Take back all experiments and build the deck;
- Participate in sessions;
- Manage the open space locally;
- Come with ideas;
- Update files attendance databases and learning database;
- Location : University (Str. Nicolae Filipescu);
- From Monday to Friday (9:00 to 17:15);
- 1 year temporary contract with Lugera & Makler for Philip Morris Trading SRL);