Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Receptionist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
KPMG in Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. KPMG in Romania offers great opportunities to build a successful career.
What's in it for you?
You have the opportunity to start writing your story and embrace a growth mindset at the most popular Big4 firm to work for!
Check out where you can find our name:
— The 2018 Most Desired Employers Survey, powered by Catalyst.
— The Best Companies to Work for list, issued by Fortune.com.
— The 2018 Coolest Consultancy Firm in Romania – Forbes Coolest Brands, published by Forbes Romania.
We think that one of the secrets of our popularity is that we constantly seek to design a matching environment for your career expectations. You will be offered amazing professional challenges, a varied career with the chance to work with clients from a wide range of industries and develop numerous skills, the opportunity to use the latest technology to serve clients’ needs, supportive and friendly colleagues and remarkable career development opportunities. This is how we describe working for one of the most attractive employers.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to make your success our priority and inspire you to become your best self!
- Welcome clients in a very nice and polite manner.
- Ensure that accurate telephone messages are taken and distributed and queries are dealt with effectively.
- Sort and distribute post and send and distribute faxes. Book and arrange couriers.
- Arrange internal/external meetings and book rooms.
- Arrange bulk photocopying and printing/binding with the document production centre and complete ad hoc tasks including whereabouts.
- Work in close cooperation with the protocol Department to ensure that all the clients are served in a rapid manner.
- And any other administrative task required by the role.
Candidate profile & requirements
- Foreign Languages Graduate or Secretarial College Graduate.
- A very nice and presentable person, with a strong team spirit, eager to acquire experience in a professional environment.
- A minimum of 1 year experience working as a receptionist within a big company would be an advantage.
- Good English knowledge - any certification would be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of any other foreign language would be a plus.
- MS Office (Intermediate level).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively.