Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Receptionist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
We place significant emphasis on our people and their life context, fostering the KPMG culture with our values, energy and trust.
As a KPMG employee your career progression follows a well-defined career path where you have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG: The Intrapreneurship Program, Non Executives Millennial Board, Coaching Program etc.
Being part of KPMG means having the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
When it comes to our employees’ wellbeing, the future looks bright and flexible.
We have developed programs that meet our employees’ needs: half day Friday, working from home, flexible schedule, casual dress code, social events, interest groups activities, volunteering actions, sports in the office, massage sessions in the office, mind & body wellness workshops, fruits in the office, transportation and others.
- Welcome clients in a very nice and polite manner.
- Ensure that accurate telephone messages are taken and distributed and queries are dealt with effectively.
- Sort and distribute post and send and distribute faxes. Book and arrange couriers.
- Arrange internal/external meetings and book rooms.
- Arrange bulk photocopying and printing/binding with the document production centre and complete ad hoc tasks including whereabouts.
- Work in close cooperation with the protocol Department to ensure that all the clients are served in a rapid manner.
- And any other administrative task required by the role.
Candidate profile & requirements
- Foreign Languages Graduate or Secretarial College Graduate.
- A very nice and presentable person, with a strong team spirit, eager to acquire experience in a professional environment.
- A minimum of 1 year experience working as a receptionist within a big company would be an advantage.
- Good English knowledge - any certification would be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of any other foreign language would be a plus.
- MS Office (Intermediate level).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively.