Firmware Engineer - Bucuresti
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
• Define software project scope, deliverables and team requirements.
• Experience in firmware/software development for embedded systems with expertise in C, C++ programming and scripting languages. Experience in working with NXP i.MX family of processors & BSP is a plus.
• Experience in device driver software development.
• Experience in RTOS, Linux OS, AGL is a plus.
• Automotive systems experience.
• Good analytical and communication skills in English.
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science or a closely related field.
• 5+ years of experience in software and/or firmware development for MCU based embedded systems
• Investigate technical solutions for automotive industry.
• Define system architecture & concepts for new vehicle connectivity platforms.
• Design and develop software/firmware for next generation vehicle connectivity platforms.
• Provide technical support to internal teams and customers to debug and resolve software issues.