Junior Tax Consultant - International Mobility
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
• University degree in Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Law;
• Proficiency in English;
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office;
• Excellent Excel skills;
• Feel comfortable with figures and calculations;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Previous experience in that area would be considered an advantage.
• Participate in all compliance related services for inbound and outbound assignees;
• Communication with clients and other PwC offices;
• Assist with immigration procedures of expatriates;
• Assist with tax refund procedures;
• Assist with obtaining social security certificates of coverage for outbound assignees;
• Visit tax offices, social security authorities, police offices. Communicate with the tax and other government authorities.
• Make research and drafting advice to clients on personal income tax, payroll, social security and immigration matters.