- Advanced English skills, both spoken and written
- Computer literate
- Experience in sales/consulting/call center/ is desirable
- Ability to build rapport and trust, in an excellent telephone and email manner, with a friendly and informative approach
- Highly customer-focused
- Comfortable working independently, but also with a strong team-spirit
- Responsible for maintaining and developing successful business cooperation with the international prospects in order to build and maintain their interest and satisfaction in the company’s products.
- Providing all the necessary information and assistance in a professional and accurate manner for growing the share of the products and services based on the company strategy.
- Making efforts to identify and anticipate the client needs and beyond current service relationship.
- Manage the relationship with the client through CRM and all available communication channels.
- Motivating position and unique chance for professional development in the local office of a major international company.
- Dynamic, multinational work environment in a young team & young startup branch - free of slow corporate procedures & regulations.
- Opportunities for personal development through training courses.
- Competitive remuneration package based on fixed salary + bonuses + commissions.
- Medical insurance.
- Professional training and ongoing coaching.
* by submitting your personal data through the application process, you consent to our Recruitment and Selection policy. For details please visit out website