• Experience in the trading industry/capital markets (background in forex/CFD etc.) + proven track record of excellent results and professional behavior
• Excellent knowledge of English - both spoken and written
• Experience in working in a highly regulated environment is a plus
• Passion for the financial market in general and trading industry in particular (internal drive and pleasure of being up to date with all the news in the field)
• Any other foreign language will be a big advantage
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills
• High negotiation skills
• Hard-working and positive
• Motivated by performance based commissions.
• Highly customer-focused.
• Developing long-term successful business cooperation with international clients in order to maintain their interest and satisfaction in the company’s products.
• Providing all the necessary information and assistance in a professional and accurate manner for growing the share of the products and services based on the company strategy.
• Maintaining at all times highly appropriate and professional behavior towards the clients, in accordance, to local and international regulations the company is following
• Creating the best short and medium term trading strategies
• Working closely with the financial consultants in order to be continuously up to date with the events happening in the financial market
• Being able to handle a large portfolio of clients and keeping them active in the market.
• Making efforts to identify and anticipate the client needs.
• Ensure confidentiality of all information collected
• Motivating position and unique chance for professional development in the local office of a major international company.
• Dynamic, multinational work environment in a young team & young startup branch.
• Opportunities for personal development through training courses.
• Competitive remuneration package based on fixed salary + bonuses + commissions.
• Medical insurance.
• Professional training and ongoing coaching.
* by submitting your personal data through the application process, you consent to our Recruitment and Selection policy. For details please visit out website