Over 70 years of experience and the most finely meshed international network have made Coface a reference in credit insurance, risk management, and the global economy.
With the ambition to become the agile, global trade credit insurance partner in the industry, Coface’s ~4,100 experts work to the beat of the world economy, supporting ~50,000 clients in building successful, growing and dynamic businesses across 200 countries.
The Group’s services and solutions protect and help companies take credit decisions to improve their ability to sell on both their domestic and export markets
OUR FOUR PRIORITIES
Attract talented people
Provide visibility to our staff
Recognise and reward performance
• Strong communication skills (oral and writing)
• Fluent in English
• Result driven
• Very good organizing skills
• Ability to write reports to summarize and clarify information
• Resistance to prolonged intellectual effort
• Empathy and responsiveness
• Flexibility in thinking and great customer orientation
• Good negotiation skills
• Team player attitude
Finance background ideally within an insurance company, banking or factoring organization.
At least 2 years of experience in a commercial or administrative role
• Analysis of new clients
• Set the terms of insurance offers in accordance with the risk evaluation and job competency limits
• Support the Sales department in negotiating the contract terms with the customer and participating at meetings together with Sales representatives
• Issue insurance contracts in accordance with negotiated terms
• Contract performance analysis to decide the contract renewal terms
• Set the renewal terms and issue the renewal offers
• Prepare proposals of new wording of the contract, modules or special clauses.
• Establish and maintain communication links with other internal departments to ensure a high quality of client proposals.