This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs RPA Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Degree in Engineering / Computer Science and / or relevant professional certificate(s);
- At least 2 years professional experience in programming or IT;
- Considered a plus experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. Automation Any-where, Blue Prism, Uipath)
- Considered a plus scripting / coding, SQL and relational databases, and application development;
- Experience with financial process, design, and implementation; problem-solving and system(s) testing, including UAT and bug fixes;
- Microsoft excel package advance level (especially Excel, macros)
- Nice to have Basic understanding of Lean and Six Sigma process methodologies;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written) in English, with the ability to interact confidently, at all levels of management;
- Be a highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic;
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative and multi-cultural team / business environment.
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- Work with clients and developers to execute RPA initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions and ensuring quality of the system;
- Assist clients and Program Manager in the construction of Business Cases and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of RPA solutions throughout the organization;
- Share experience and knowledge and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices;
- Work with clients and Program Manager to ensure that all project documents are maintained and knowledge is transferred to clients throughout the engagement;
- Participate in trainings to enhance your skills and abilities in RPA, including tools and best practices;
- Support your Project Managers in managing project timelines, quality, budgets as well as client relationships;
- Participates in process walkthrough and supports assessment;
- Responsible for creating the solution design document (SDD) and development of the automation solution including change requirements;
- Responsible for the development standards and code review;
- Identification, documentation and maintenance of reusable robot components (business objects);
- Continues support for hypercharge phase and incident management process;
- Responsible for creating the Runbook in coordination with RPA Process Expert.