At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Degree in Engineering / Computer Science and / or relevant professional certificate(s);
- At least 2 years professional experience in programming or IT;
- Considered a plus experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. Automation Any-where, Blue Prism, Uipath)
- Considered a plus scripting / coding, SQL and relational databases, and application development;
- Experience with financial process, design, and implementation; problem-solving and system(s) testing, including UAT and bug fixes;
- Microsoft excel package advance level (especially Excel, macros)
- Nice to have Basic understanding of Lean and Six Sigma process methodologies;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written) in English, with the ability to interact confidently, at all levels of management;
- Be a highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic;
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative and multi-cultural team / business environment.
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- Work with clients and developers to execute RPA initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions and ensuring quality of the system;
- Assist clients and Program Manager in the construction of Business Cases and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of RPA solutions throughout the organization;
- Share experience and knowledge and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices;
- Work with clients and Program Manager to ensure that all project documents are maintained and knowledge is transferred to clients throughout the engagement;
- Participate in trainings to enhance your skills and abilities in RPA, including tools and best practices;
- Support your Project Managers in managing project timelines, quality, budgets as well as client relationships;
- Participates in process walkthrough and supports assessment;
- Responsible for creating the solution design document (SDD) and development of the automation solution including change requirements;
- Responsible for the development standards and code review;
- Identification, documentation and maintenance of reusable robot components (business objects);
- Continues support for hypercharge phase and incident management process;
- Responsible for creating the Runbook in coordination with RPA Process Expert.