This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SolarWinds active
View all jobs Account Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Since our founding in, SolarWinds’ mission has been to provide purpose-built products that are designed to make jobs easier for IT professionals, MSPs, and DevOps pros. We offer value-driven products and tools that solve a broad range of IT management challenges – whether those challenges are related to networks, servers, applications, storage, virtualization, cloud, or development operations. If there is a piece of IT infrastructure anywhere in the world where performance matters, SolarWinds provides the technology to manage it.
Bachelor degree or higher
Min. 2 years experience in customer service
Proficient use of English
Result and client oriented
Pro-active and independent worker
High intrinsic motivation
Ensure client satisfaction
Be the personal contact for your accounts, knowing their ins and outs, and always being available for assistance. In this relationship you keep an eye on following the AM procedure:
- Onboarding experience of the client.
- Correct and complete product understanding & usage (client activation).
- You collect feedback about our solutions & check on any (support) issues that are or have been playing for the client.
- Timely/ frequency of contact moments, as per the Account Management procedures in the company.
- Making sure the customers understand and use the license accordingly
- Minimize churn
Through the above, you aim to minimize churn. However, when a customer decides to part ways or wishes to downgrade its license, you will professionally:
- Deal with downgrades and cancellations according to AM procedure.
- Provide RSM with feedback to avoid such occurrences in the future.
- Increase the account value from your assigned clients
Besides your focus on retention and satisfaction, you will aim to grow your client accounts in terms of monetary value represented to the company. You will:
- Meet assigned targets linked to account value growth as well as churn.
- Inform your clients about, and up/cross-sell services to assigned clients.
- Actively monitor clients on license (over-)usage.
- Participate to specific industry event(s) to meet with key customers in person.
A full-time position (40 hours/week)
Attractive salary and regular performance-dependent salary increases, annual bonus plan
Private medical subscription
Life & disability insurance
Extra leave days for seniority acquired within the company
Modern office facilities located centrally
Lots of space for self-development, personal growth, and opportunities to contribute
A team of high performing and passionate colleagues.
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.