Web Platform Administrator (Linux│FinTech Industry – New Center in Bucharest)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our Client’s world – leading technology powers market infrastructure organizations around the world, while working everyday with its customers to build innovative, scalable solutions including brokering, clearing, exchange, data and surveillance.
The financial infrastructure marketplace changes at a rapid pace and our Client strives to always remain competitive, adapt to change and drive innovation to support future growth, having some unique technology and great people supporting its operations.
Our Client's software engineers develop mission critical, real-time, distributed software systems. This is why he is looking for engineers who bring novel ideas from all areas, including distributed computing, software resilience, large-scale system design, security, machine learning, application operability and UI design. The engineers need to be well versed with the end–to–end software life cycle from requirements gathering, design, development, testing to application operations. They will work in an agile environment employing DevOps practices to move requirements to production faster.
People are at the heart of what our Client does and drive the success of their business. Their colleagues thrive personally and professionally through the shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence, which are at the core of their internal culture. They embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives, as they are always looking at ways to become more agile so they can meet the needs of the teams and customers. They believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal for success and supports the potential and growth of their employees and colleagues.
- Degree level education and highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of Linux based HA architectures (Red Hat);
- In-depth experience in web platform management and troubleshooting;
- Advanced knowledge of application layers in web environment (Nginx, Apache, Tomcat);
- Good knowledge of Oracle Coherence Data Grid;
- Knowledge of Nagios/HP OVO monitoring and good understanding of Storage Area Network is desirable;
- Knowledge of Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 application layers is nice-to-have;
- Good communication skills and experience with remote teams is highly appreciated.
- Supporting implementation and delivery phase for the service;
- Setting up and configuring all the environment related to the systems, collaborating with the other infrastructure functions;
- Guaranteeing that the environments, not only production, are working according to standards: performance analysis of the application and system;
- Planning, supporting and monitoring all technical/architectural/performance tests for the application go-live;
- Managing the day by day activities, supporting the business in case of problems and new requests;
- Maintaining the technical documentation;
- Technical involvement in new projects and configuration;
- Release management of the new version of the application and testing in the PREPROD environment to evaluate the problem/error and support the business UAT.