Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
If you are smart, organized, goal oriented and have:
• Knowledge of: CSS/CSS3, knowledge of what works in specific browsers, responsive CSS, Mobile First, Bootstrap, semantic HTML and HTML5
• Experience with architecting appropriate Git workflows for a project
• Experience with Yeoman and Grunt, and their respective development workflows
• 1+ years of experience with AngularJS
• 1+ years of experience with testing using TDD or BDD
• Experience with 1 or more testing frameworks (Mocha/Chai, Jasmine)
• Experienced with API development
• Experienced with Continuous Integration servers and in building up one
• Experienced with modern DevOps tools and workflows (.Chef)
• Experience with Responsive Design, preferably with Twitter Bootstrap or Zurb Foundation
• Experience with code quality tools like JSHINT/JSLINT
• Experience with and Grunt customization
• Experience in developing high performing client-side applications
• Understand the performance implications of various DOM interactions
• Technical University degree
• Fluent in English
• Good communications skills
• Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Travel availability
Then join our team!
Our future colleague will:
• Design, code and test software modules that meet design specifications
• Create, execute and document the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface)
• Participate in identifying configuration changes to applications so that they meet business requirements
• Integrate technical and application components
• Maintain, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications
• Perform preventive maintenance activities
Reasons for being our colleague:
• Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
• We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
• Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
• Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym