Endava is a public technology company, with over 18 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has 5,182 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognised the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions.
• Client orientation / Customer focus;
• Good communication skills;
• Details oriented;
• Very good organizing skills;
• Microsoft Office knowledge;
• EN level B2 – minimum.
• Coordinates requests addressed to front desk (e-mails, phone calls, visitors, couriers, etc.);
• Assistance for organizing meetings, interviews, client visits, board meetings, trainings/ workshops and other events;
• Offers support for other departments or teams: Recruitment department, Accounting, Health & Safety, Local Support;
• Coordinates procurement activities regarding staff welfare (coffee, water, tea, fruits, office supplies, etc.);
• Together with the Facility Manager, ensures the organization and optimization of the office space.