• Experience with architecture, programming, and configuration within the Salesforce platform, with deep functional understanding of its capabilities and limitations.
• Experience with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques, e.g. APEX language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, Chatter APIs, etc.
• Previous commercial experience (at minimum 1 year) with OOP language like Java, C#, Python, PHP etc.
• Prior experience with other CRM solutions like MS Dynamics, Siebel, Veeva etc.
• Customer-oriented, adaptability and willingness to collaborate with other functions, capable of communicating key findings and priorities to other stakeholders, attention to detail;
• Fluency in English (mandatory);
• A big plus is a knowledge or experience how to use Code Version Systems (SVN, GIT...).
• Salesforce certication(s) are a strong advantage.
• Implement customer-specific feature and systems integrations following the latest industry standards;
• Consider specific development in respect of the over whole application architecture and coding standards;
• Keep internal codes up to date;
• Work cross functionally with Software, Marketing, and Operations team to plan and prioritize Salesforce feature development;
• Put your experience at the service of the team to propose an improvement in development processes.