Senior IP/MPLS Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior IP/MPLS Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
• A recognised subject matter expert in IP/MPLS, with experience within an architectural or senior design/development role, with demonstrable success in providing technology technical/thought leadership;
• Degree level qualification in telecommunications, engineering, computer science or related discipline or 7+ years’ experience in similar role;
• Knowledge of inventory management systems and pre-sale feasibility analytics which use SQL/JAVA/VT220.
• To provide authoritative and credible technology IP/MPLS technical leadership, engaging with colleagues across the organisation, strategic customers, vendors and industry bodies;
• To work with counterparts and key stakeholders across the VCNO group to ensure that the technology strategy and Implementation;
• Designs being pursued aligns with our wider business objectives;
• To define the low-level design (lld) technical standards that the global company networks will follow;
• Lead technology/architecture-related multi-disciplinary virtual teams for project and strategic initiatives Requirements / Evaluations / RfQ of major national and international projects.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• English, French, soft skills training's
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment.