NVI Design Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile NVI Design Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Running Network Virtual Infrastructure design and capacity planning activities in accordance with the strategy and the goals of the design team for the European markets. It includes SON design for intra/inter Data Center connectivity. Particular technology focus on hypervisor (VMWARE, Openstack) computing, storage, network, NVI Lifecycle Management Support and new Infrastructure capabilities evolution design.
Competences, knowledge and experience:
• Ideally Degree qualified or equivalent experience;
• Several years professional experience in telecommunication or IT;
• Knowledge of IT standards;
• ITIL, ETOM and project management techniques (e.g. Prince2) knowledge;
• Strong focus on engineering and architecture of NFV/SDN solutions;
• In-depth knowledge of data centre infrastructure, cloud,virtualization architectures and operational processes;
• Telco OSS/BSS Solutions;
• Cloud computing architecture and design (IT and Telco).
• Manage the project lifecycle, coordinating suppliers engage with peers and other stakeholders during the development and implementation phase in accordance to the Delivery Management Process;
• Prepare mid and long-term technology plan, in line with Vendor's roadmap and technology evolution, to cope with customers' and traffic growth ensuring service quality and network performance according to business requirements;
• Prepare mid and long-term financial planning activities (Detailed budget, regular budget updates and Long Range Plan).
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment.