Regulatory Reporting Advisor
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DELL TECHNOLOGY SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Regulatory Reporting Advisor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Strong understanding of prudential or statistical regulation eg (CRD4, EBA guidelines);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make logical and reasoned decisions;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to lead and manage a team of Analysts;
- Ability to work effectively on teams and as an independent contributor with limited direction and oversight;
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing from previous roles;
- Previous experience in either Regulatory or Accounting roles
- Strong knowledge of regulatory landscape especially CRD and CRR;
- Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting software tools;
- Previous experience with management of Risk within a regulatory environment.
We are currently searching for a Regulatory Reporting Senior Advisor to assist in the production and review of Regulatory Returns for submission to both the Central Bank of Ireland and Bank of Spain. The role will require managing a team of Analysts in the production of regulatory returns and constant and efficient communication with the Dublin based Regulatory reporting team. This role will be reporting directly to the Head of Regulatory Reporting.
- Management and oversight of timely and efficient production of regulatory reporting submissions to both Central Bank of Ireland and the Bank of Spain;
- Liaison with Dublin Regulatory Reporting team to ensure all procedures, controls and analysis are performed to strict deadlines;
- Managing the preparation of Ana Credit data files for review by Head of Regulatory - Reporting prior to monthly Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) submission deadlines;
- Management of the User Acceptance Testing and Change Request process for all Regulatory Reporting projects;
- Management and maintenance of all relevant reporting procedures and controls;
- Assist in the analysis and implementation of new regulatory requirements impacting the banks and engage in projects regarding implementing these regulatory updates to regulatory returns;
- Management of Risk and Control logs for the Regulatory Reporting team.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.