Internship Engineering - Tire Division
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle's only link with the road. They have to transmit all forces onto four areas of the road surface that are roughly the size of a postcard. In critical situations, it is the technology level of the tires that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time or stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.
* Assists in structured problem-solving tasks/projects for industrialization challenges in the plant;
* Execute industrialization activities of new and experimental materials, products and processes;
* Ensure that internal KPIs are met on a consistent basis and initiate structured problem-solving tasks in case of deviations;
* Promote teamwork and efficient distribution of tasks within the business team concept within the plant organization;
* Promote new technologies tire sizes and products within the plant;
* Is involved in Value Leadership measures to improve the direct material and process costs according to plant objectives;
* Offers support in projects related to industrialization and continuous improvement;
* Working with project management structure in the plant for successful implementation within a given timeline.
* Technical University Degree;
* Advanced English level;
* PC Skills: Microsoft Office;
* Hands-on approach;
* Team player and people driven.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.