Junior Audit Assistant with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KPMG Romania active
View all jobs Junior Audit Assistant with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
KPMG TransFormation. Yesterday a student, today a professional.
You are looking to make the best career decision that you can. And this is an important moment in your professional life. Our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime.
Show us you have what it takes to join our Audit Delivery Academy.
Let’s imagine this! You are a TOP university student (in 2nd or 3rd year) and you are looking for a great start for your career. If these sound like you, then we might be a match! See below the other requirements.
What are we looking for:
- Good knowledge of German language
- Out of the box thinking
- Strong problem solving skills
- Resilience in the face of challenges or obstacles
- Enthusiastic personality and willing to learn new things
- Business-oriented attitude, creativity and assertiveness
- Team player who likes to work in a multinational team and takes ownership and responsibility for her/his work
What we value
- A “change the world” attitude
- The ability to reach your highest and fullest potential
- A business oriented profile
- Desire to develop a career in Audit
KPMG in Romania offers:
Working at KPMG is also about happy people and an internal culture that supports employees in following their passions through various activities and events. Are you a football fan? We have a football team! Are you a Tennis Fan? Yes, you’re right, we have a tennis team as well! Are you into Pilates or bodyweight workouts? You can do that at the office. We also have numerous benefits to support your health; massage at work, flexible working schedule, daily transportation, lunch vouchers and many more advantages.