Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Bunge active.
Vezi toate job-urile Safety Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Agricultura active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Bunge is a leading agribusiness and food company with integrated operations that circle the globe, stretching from the farm field to the retail shelf.
In Europe, Bunge produces a variety of protein meal and edible oil products at soybean, rapeseed and sunseed processing plants throughout the region. Our bottled oil can be found on retail shelves in Germany, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Finland, Russia, Ukraine and other countries.
In Romania, Bunge is one of the leading traders in the local market and a leader in bottled oil and bio-diesel. Through its integrated facilities located in Buzau and Lehliu, Bunge Romania has a crushing capacity of over 1 million tons.
- college degree (technical school degree is a plus)
- good command of both written and spoken English
- good knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Power Point, SAP knowledge is a plus
- proactive attitude
- strong communication skills
- willingness to learn safety rules and standards (legal, corporate)
• Safety data collection and consolidation from the reports issued by all plant staff
• Provide weekly, monthly statistics, data analysis (like safety pyramid) and presentations to the plant management as defined by safety manager
• Provide safety information table to all departments: safety specific data and print-outs
• Keep personal related safety data update for all employees and contractors (in paper and electronic version)
• Support effective safety training system with the following tasks
• Conduct regular safety walks in the plant
• Support safety visualisation and communication in the plant: Bunge campaigns, safety information boards etc