QA Manual Testing Engineer with Scripting knowledge
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs QA Manual Testing Engineer with Scripting knowledge active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• Good networking knowledge(at least CCNA level or equivalent).
• 2-3 years working experience as Manual QA.
• System/Network Management tools testing experience.
• Basic Python knowledge or at least other scripting language.
• Full QA Lifecycle, methodical and analytical approach to testing, attention to details is a must
• Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal, be self-motivated and a team player
• Open to switch for Automation QA.
- QA Automation working experience(Python, Robot Framework, Selenium WebDriver).
- GIT, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka working experience.
- Atlassian Software Development and Collaboration Tools working experience: Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence.
Test plan creation for features implemented by development team
Manual execution of the tests, sometimes using scripts
Create, track & verify defects as part of test case execution
Identify & propose QA process improvements
Applications are invited for the position of Regular Test Engineer with extensive networking and scripting knowledge and nice-to-have automation knowledge, working for the one of Luxoft clients.
Our customer empowers network and service operation centers with sophisticated real-time and historical analytics, comprehensive visualization, real-time operations, and closed-loop automation capabilities.
Visualize services across multi-domain, multi-vendor, and inter-carrier networks. Troubleshoot fault and manage performance in real time across physical and virtual network infrastructure in the same solution. Leverage your current OSS, NMS, and other IT systems. Take full advantage of NFV, SDN, and emerging technologies.
Luxoft team members will work for development of new modules which interconnect with Big Data Analytics engine - Apache Spark. The product is deployed using Docker stack in a Continuous Development environment. Knowledge of DevOps processes is considered a plus since the client is working with fully deployed DevOps environment. Same applies for knowledge of working with Data Gathering, Processing and Visualization processes.