Concessions Design Engineer (Aerospace)
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
• At least 3 years of engineering experience, preferably in the aerospace field
• Knowledge and experience of process assembly, tooling and tolerance management
• Experience with Catia V5 (Part Design, Generative Shape Design, Sheet Metal Design, Assembly Design)
• Curious, adaptable and open to challenges
• Good communication skills in English
Our future colleague will be responsible for controlling, analyzing the technical content and providing relevant solutions (compliance standards, availability of resources, costs, technology) to a manufacturing problem (MQ, NC, Concessions, Special Studies). He will provide expertise on complex issues and technical support to other members of the team.
• Investigates potential design solutions for new components/assemblies and modifications to existing components (mainly metallic and composites)
• Evaluates the time needed to complete the task.
• Commit to a delivery date with his supervisor.
Manage the performance of his work (quality, productivity, on time delivery)
• Find the requirements, the standards and the processes related to the good development of the activity.
• Actively participate in the integration and training of new team members
• Able to find the right balance between the requirements of time, hours, and the level of detail required for its analysis.
• Participate in technical meetings with the rest of the team.