ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
- Linux/Unix sysadmin (all flavours of Linux welcome, RedHat/CentOS preferred) with devops/configuration management exposure
- Linux/Unix sysadmin Shell script, Java/Python script programming experience (i.e. Python)
- Application administration and support experience
- Good understanding of SLA, Incident management and Problem management processes
- Databases: SQL/Oracle
- Experience to devise the test objectives and test plans.
- Device management experience: manual firmware upgrade, logs, etc.
- Experience to schedule the tests for execution and then monitor, measure and control the test progress.
- Document and facilitate communication and troubleshooting of issues.
- Automated testing experience required: Standard tools (Selenium, SOAPUI, etc.) as well as ad hoc solutions (ATEQA framework, Groovy and Java scripts, shell scripts, etc.)
- Other: Word, Excel, Sharepoint etc
- Can-do attitude
- Management and implementation of new automatic scripts and applications
- Verify and implement configuration changes at the request of the customer or when is needed for performance reasons
- Coordinate and work together with other teams such as: 2nd line of support, 1st level support, Testing.
- Installation, tuning and troubleshooting of complex software applications
Nice to have:
- Virtualization knowledge
- VirtualBox/Vagrant VM
- VMWare, ESXi
- Devops/Configuration management/Automation knowledge (puppet, ansible)
- Firewalld/iptables Linux/Unix.
- Certificate/PKI infrastructure (openssl, etc.).
- Telecom architecture, rating and CDR structure.
- Development automation
- Understanding of Jenkins or other CI engines/solutions
- Knowledge of artifact management solutions (artifactory, nexus, etc.)
- French speaking & writing