ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• At least 2 years of previous experience in a similar position;
• Relevant university degree in IT or in related domain;
• Excellent level in English language - both spoken and written;
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member;
• Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and complying with strict deadlines;
• Pro-active behavior, good organization and time management skills
• Proven experience with various RDBMS, development frameworks, ORM tools, Crystal Reports;
• Provide a trusted partnership and commitment to the company values, in order to deliver a high quality of services to our customers.
• Actively participate into the process of establishing, reviewing and implementing the internal development guidelines, practices and procedures;
• Support the business analysis team into analyzing and proposing the appropriate technical implementation solution;
• Develop, maintain and extend the software application based on the specification documents;
• Review and provide feedback to analysis team, based on the requirements’ specification and documents;
• Support the testing team by investigating and fix the application faults as required;
• Reports progress to Team Lead and/or Project Manager;
• Certain amount of traveling abroad might be required (e.g. one week at every three months).