Master Data Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Master Data Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Administrative support for the OE’s employees:
- Creation and maintenance of business partners (financial institutes, individual persons and legal entities) and roles (. issuer, custodian) in the SAP IMA productive system (FMP) and QA system (FMQ);
- Creation and maintenance of securities, exchange traded derivatives, commercial papers , private equities and participations including their corporate actions;
- Investigation about necessary additional information for above mentioned master data types in public financial databases like WM-data or Bloomberg;
- Documentation and updating of the official work procedures;
- Information to customer when request has been realized;
- Administration of access management (creation of new users, change of existing users, deletion of users) for business critical systems of the Allianz Holding (AZ SE);
- Ensure the availability and correctness of the documentation of all user creations, -changes and – deletions and all underlying processes.
- Basic knowledge of user administration processes or at least willingness and interest to learn this knowledge Excellent Microsoft Office skills required;
- Basic to intermediate end-user knowledge of SAP (ideally: SAP FI and/or SAP FAM) and the SAP role concept Technical and IT skills meeting survey requirements;
- Business administration knowledge (ideally: education in business administration)International working experience is preferential;
- Knowledge of securities, stocks and bonds would be ideally;
- English skills are mandatory;
- MS office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point) is a must;
- Accuracy and reliability.
- Ability to manage several tasks at the same time;
- Very high customer orientation, strong relationship building skills, resourcefulness;
- Team spirit and intercultural sensitivity.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.