C# Automation Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile C# Automation Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
• At least 2 years of experience in C#/.NET – a Must
• Excellent Object Oriented design and programming skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent – an advantage
• Prior knowledge in Web/Mobile automation – an advantage
• Familiar with Selenium/Appium - an advantage
• Familiar with HTML5, JS and Hybrid technologies – an advantage
• Familiar with TFS/Jenkins – an advantage
• Familiar with Commercial automation solutions - an advantage
• Proactive approach
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasks environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Taking initiative
• Being a good team player
• Responsible for R&D of software infrastructure code (C#/.NET)
• Developing emulation scenarios on top of the infrastructure, investigating new technologies and work with peripheral/3rd party tools.
• Daily interaction with different interfaces inside the department, like server/client teams and outside the department.
• Develop code from scratch: massive infrastructure code, implementation of tests in code, integration of design patterns and object oriented concepts as well as maintaining, supporting and improving our existing code and relatively young - approaching 8000 lines of code.
• Get ownership on already integrated open source solutions as well as bringing your own software solutions and ideas to ongoing programming challenges (efficiency, Parallel programming and more).
• Work with simulator, Selenium, NUnit framework, TFS, Powershell and more along C#/.NET as our main coding language.
-Working with many interfaces: QA, Web dev team, Servers, platform and more
• Prior knowledge in Selenium and HTML5CSSJS – an advantage.
• Potential to promote and evolve in the department and beyond.