Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile C++ Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
• Strong object-oriented programming skills;
• Strong technical skills in C/C++, LINUX, client server development;
• Strong knowledge on messaging technologies, network protocols (TCP/IP) socket programming, concurrent programming;
• Previous significant experience as a C++ developer;
• GNU development tools (gcc, gdb, make);
• Python scripting; Bash scripting; Source control tools.
• Develop, maintain and enhance high performance applications that enable the company to trade on various financial markets (e.g. Deutsche Borse, London Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange etc.);
• Study new business & IT requests (understand user needs, suggest solutions etc);
• Be proactive by proposing enhancements from which the business/IT can benefit;
• Build quality into our software through extensive and automatic testing and continuous build;
• Communicate with Exchanges & Brokers, assess the impact of their system or API changes;
• Continuous technical upgrade of our setup;
• Ensure that release management / change management processes are followed;
• Be responsible of the 2nd and 3rd level of support;
• Collaborate with others teams (networking, systems, quality insurance, support, architects, others development teams).
We also value:
• Unit testing tools;
• Knowledge ofGIT, CVS;
• Cmake, Jira, Jenkins;
• A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings.