Logistics Specialist, Bucharest
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at www.michelin.ro
- Preferably at least 2 years’ experience in logistic, supply chain, international trade or transport;
- University studies (preferably Logistic, Transport or Commerce);
- English and a second European language (French/Italian/Spanish/German/Polish) at an advanced level;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- Incoterms specifications are a strong advantage;
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Problem-solving ability, accuracy and attention to details.
- Availability to travel for the initial training.
If you enjoy organizing everything and you like to coordinate the transportation activities, then you have arrived to the right place.
We are looking for Logistics Specialists to join our new department in the Michelin Shared Service Center. We have a variety of openings, from entry level jobs to specialists (Export Planner, Import Planner, Transport Solution Specialist).
What we offer:
- Flexible work program and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of holiday tickets and public transport costs;
- Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- Employee discounts, allowance and financial aids.